Labour will give the people the final say on Brexit. Within three months of coming to power, a Labour government will secure a decent and sensible deal. And within six months, we will hold a public vote with two options: a credible leave deal, or remain.
Brexit has divided Britain
- The Tories have failed for three years to get Brexit sorted, in a shambles of repeated delays and uncertainty.
- Johnson’s deal would leave the UK £70 billion worse off by 2029; it would give the green light to deregulation, undermining UK manufacturing; and it would leave our NHS at the mercy of a trade deal with Donald Trump.
- The Lib Dems’ promise to revoke article 50 is undemocratic and unrealistic.
Labour’s unifying Brexit plan
- Labour is the only party offering a democratic solution to Brexit.
- Our solution is unifying, cutting across divisive leave-remain political manoeuvring and bringing people together over issues we share:
- A catastrophic no deal will be off the table.
- A new Brexit deal will protect jobs, rights and the environment, avoiding a hard border in Northern Ireland and protecting the Good Friday Agreement and the peace process. The NHS is off the table in any new trade deal.
- Once we have secured this deal, we will put it to a legally binding referendum alongside a remain option. This will take place within the first six months of a Labour government.
Labour’s Manifesto: Bitesized
Labour has a plan to transform Britain. Let us fill you in on the details.
Copyright © Peoples Momentum 2015 -
All Rights Reserved